Permit OPAL+ (Extended OPAL License)
OPAL is and will always be an open-source project free for all. OPAL+ is a way for enterprise users to get more out of OPAL when needed; and is a product of OPAL users approaching us and asking for additional capabilities on top of those provided by OPAL.
If you just need a hosted version of OPAL; or you're building application-level permissions consider simply using Permit.io's PRO tier.
What is Permit OPAL+
Permit OPAL+ is an enterprise software service package provided by Permit Inc. the company behind Permit.io and OPAL. The package can include:
- A special license for an internal OPAL version used by Permit ( early access to features before they are opened sourced)
- Hosted OPAL servers
- Hosted policy decision points (OPAL-client + OPA)
- Direct access and impact on the project road-map
- Dedicated support channel
- Custom SLA
- Professional services for OPAL
- Custom data-fetcher providers, including NRE.
Who Can Get Access to OPAL+
The OPAL+ program is available for select enterprises, who apply for access; Currently the program can accept up to 5 enterprises. Applications are reviewed and considered on a first come first served basis.
How to Apply to OPAL+
To apply for Permit OPAL+, fill in the form available here